So what does this amazing hardware innovation help bring you?!
- No line of sight – Hide all your audio/visual equipment behind closed cabinet doors. You can control your components from up to 150 feet away.
- No wires – PUCK uses BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), so there are no wires or cables.
- Self powered – PUCK lasts for up to 3 years on a single coin cell battery! No power cords and no need to recharge.
- Zones for different rooms – PUCK uses proximity sensing, so each PUCK knows how close it is to another and creates “Zones” for component groups.
- No limit on number of components – Attach a PUCK to each of your A/V components. There is no maximum number.*